"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
hhhaha!!! just now i watch the 14th movie of detective conan!! wow!! so nice! its really a good movie! conan go go go!! this time working tog with kaitou kido. hope they have more chance of working tog! ^.^ if only we could see more of these kind of jap animes in cinemas, i would have catched it much earlier. it was released in Japan on 17 Apr 2010. wah..looking forward to the 15th movie!! Do you know that in Japan there is a Conan Bridge?!!

cool eh? haha anime characters are everywhere in Japan! >.<
[Mike Posner - Please don't go
Baby please don't go if i wake up tomorrow will you still be here
I don't know if you feel the way i do
If you leave i'm gonna find you]
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.