"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
TODAY IS MY FIRST EVER PUBLIC HOLIDAY SINCE I WORK =) though i only worked for 4 days..thank to this holiday only 4 days..lol.i was really stressed in this 4 days..have been doing a co's accounts and only able to balance the accounts at the end of 4 days at 6.40pm yesterday!!! yeah!! so happy=))its a relatively small co and i learnt of a veri good method to balance it. the GST input and output tax is the tricky part..but thank God i finally finished my first set of accounts. hoho. feeling so happy while going home yesterday..thats job satisfaction im talking about.

[heart heart heartbreak - boys like girls
and say we'are headed for a heart heart heartbreak
and i don't ever wanna hear you say
Dont't say you love me, don't even,
Don't say you love me you're leaving]
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.