"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
1. What kind of a friend is she?
2. What kind of a daughter is she?
3. What kind of a Christian is she?
4. What kind of a cg mate is she?
5. What kind of a sheep is she?
6. What kind of a classmate is she?
7. What kind of a colleague is she?
8. What kind of a PERSON is she?
I don't know....

This is the song that i have been looking for for veri long. finally i found it
[IYAZ - solo
‘Cuz I was so high
And I was so low
And I don’t wanna walk around alone, so ‘lone
And I don’t want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo, solo)]
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.