"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
a little dizzy
a little anesthetized a little conceited and a little miserable Thats what Heineken do for you.. a gulp down and u will feel ur blood rushing all over ur body.. feeling good? no dont like beer anymore..but i still have 4 cans wine is better. Today got back my iap result, busy for a whole term and only got D for the proj.. veri sad..veri veri..only the corporate governance part is wrong and kelly's grp also didnt do well for that part and they got an A.. A eh..nv expect they could do so well with all the conflicts and struggles they have..and we really didnt expect to have a D after wks of hard work..this term is about auditing and hope we could work harder and do well for the presentation..=) sb, dmit and cass is having D&D and i wan to go..for first 300 ppl, $38 and after 300, $80..and now sb there are more than 300 ppl signed up for it...i wan to go too..but more ppl go tog will be more fun but my class ppl are not so pro-active.think i can only look at their photos after the D&D ba..T.T [Two is better than one - boys like girl feat. Taylor Swift Cause everything you do and words you say You know that it all takes my breath away =) And now I'm left with nothing That maybe it's true That I can't live without you And maybe two is better than one There's so much time To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone And I'm thinking two is better than one] |
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation. Facebook Twitter Tumblr Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px |