"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
hello nv blog for veri long..
was busy all these days doing iap..iap and iap..T.T
its really veri tedious and a lot of things we got to figure it out ourselves..
this is wk 3 now..everyday not enough sleep..and there are 3 wks more before study wk
exam table is out..the schedule is quite ok my last few papers got to do them well..

[Touch my hand - david archuleta
Saw you from a distance Saw you from the stage
Something about the look in your eyes Something about your beautiful face
In a sea of people There is only you
I never knew what the song was about But suddenly now I do]
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.