"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
hey hey nv update my blog often. just noticed this blog is here for ONE year aredy. It sure is fast! now is thur night, my favourite night. As finally i can relax tonite, tmr start sch at 11.yeah! for the past few days sleeping at 1230 and wake up at 730 make me drag myself to sch everyday. so tired.
next wk there is a test, i need to squeeze time to practise my accounts, probably on sunday. Everyday is veri busy, shepherding ppl. but its fruitful! I like to see ppl changed. Im glad to see peiyi changes, pooiyee grows, shihui learns and wanting going to be! lol

On tue went to jogging during my break, ran 2.4. I didnt run for like years then suddenly running for so far. As expected, yesterday muscle ache, so these days i couldnt stand after sitting for veri long time =.=
and i discovered there is Jaccuzi and sauna room in sp graduate's guild. and its for free. i bathed there after running on tue, shampoo and soap are provided. so cool. next time cg we can go there. Visitors can go in too!
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.