"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
1st week of new sem
i havent been blogged for a long time. I went back to china and helping my mum with her things. and im glad that sch has started. Though from this sem onwards, i will be veri busy. This sem's modules almost are all about accounting, like cost acc, financial acc and taxation. hard hard. and C# prog is alien to me too. Im very proud of myself today. wahaha. i skipped a lecture without knowing.hahah! I thought the lecture starts at 10 but it actually started at 9! Its my first time skipping lesson without reason. and the price is big. I have to catch up the lecture during my break time with the help of my classmates. All thanx to their explanation, but i still have to go home and digest slowly. Im very proud that i finish my taxation tut for next wk.haha Singapore tax workbook is a textbook without pictures. so boring.and so exp.
ya wanna Thank God that I didnt go in to the lecture at 10, or else everyone will be staring at me thinking why this person come when the lecture is ending. so embarassing!
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.