"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
hoho cleared 2 of my exams..still have more to go!! woohoo..
Yesterday had SP cg, being 1 of the chairmen of the cg. It made me feel like a cl..wuahaha!! Today i attended another cg from JC grp, i felt their transitions of the programmes were veri smooth. They were more lively than sp, more spontaneous..arh!! erh..sp also veri good one..haha
im veri glad to see siew luan in that grp, my ex-shepherd. >.< acjc. Jeremy, pooiyee and I joined them for the entire cg.hoho not that i miss youth. It reminded me that i was there before and the differences between youth and tertiary.
My next paper is next fri. havent started studying.. I found a new anime on SCV, which i watched before. Utawarerumono, the op is veri nice. Cant get tired of it after listening for months.
I need to finish Jude by today, so i could have more time till end of this month to absorb Revelation. hoho Im going to fulfill one of my end jan goal!! Are u??
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.