"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
dear Lord
Dear Lord,
Look backwards, thank you for being with me for all these years. Thank you for moulding me and shaping me to be what i become today. Its not easy. Many times i wanna give up, but ur gentle words pulled me back. Its painful to look at the past. my heart couldnt take it.
and NOW!!! haha Im not going to repeat it!! but of course I need ur help to do that..u accepted me though im incomplete, and gave me life. Gave me meaning to life and gave me a big family where i could share my problems. Thank you, muacks!
I ask of u to continue to change me. There are so many things where I still have to improve. Guide me when im lost.
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.