"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Prison Break
hoho.. the prison break was great today, esp my team won the 1st price!!!
we really chiong all the way lei. marcus was like"go go go!! faster!"..we cheated a lot of ppl when they called us to ask where we were(must repent.) Thomas was too much for cheating us saying there was a team reached before us..cheat our feelings!!T.T and we really got carried away. i was veri tired through out the game, esp my stomach, cant take in any food though i felt hungry. During dinner time, nv ate a lot also. think my fever havent recover, but thank God i made it through. Thank God for the management team too, they made prison break a success.
Btw yesterday hope resources pushcart at Parkmall got sales $349.40 which can be compared with the 1st operation. Claudia said I really good. ^.^ haha!
about the webmistress
Baorun Christina, a precious child of God. I enjoy music, people and the beauty of God's creation.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.